Neutrogena - visibly clear - blackhead eliminating daily scrub - review

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Neutrogena - visibly clear - blackhead eliminating daily scrub - review

Blackheads - yuck - I hate them - completely - and who doesn't. Face clean-ups and a weekly scrub become a must to keep the blackheads away. But with the kind of life we have these days I hardly find time to visit a parlour for regular clean-ups. And the weekly scrub - well it simply cleans away dead cells but the blackheads don't seem to go away.

That was until I started using a daily scrub - Neutrogena came to my rescue. Neutrogena has several face washes and scrubs targeted for normal skin as well as. The one that worked for me is the Neutrogena visbily clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub.

Neutrogena visbily clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub
Neutrogena visbily clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub 
The scrub comes in a bright orange tube with a flip cap. Very easy and convenient to take along when travelling.
Neutrogena visbily clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub
Neutrogena visbily clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub
The ingredients are clearly mentioned on the back label - the scrub I have was purchased in Sweden and hence does not have instructions in English. The other versions have clear English instructions. The packaging may vary depending on where you purchased it from.
Neutrogena visbily clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub
Neutrogena visbily clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub - back label
The scrub is white in color with small orange particles which gently scrub the skin. It contains salicylic acid which also helps prevent acne. It is thick in texture and feels nice when you rub it on your skin. I wet my face, take a generous amount of the scrub and gently rub the entire face and neck area twice a day. With continues usage I have noticed an overall reduction in blackheads and a smoother skin. It is not 100% healed yet but my sister too noticed a change in my skin last time I met her - which means it really is working :)
Neutrogena visbily clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub
Neutrogena visbily clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub - swatch
This has become a staple in my skin care routine ever since I laid my hands on it. I would definitely recommend using this and you will surely see a difference but with continued usage.


Details at a glance
Packaging      : plastic tube with a flip cap
Texture           : thick with small orangey granules
Fragrance      : very light (cannot describe it - but it is non-bothering)
Price              : Rs 660 (approx) for 150ml

What I like:
·        Helps clear out blackheads
·        Smooths the skin with continued usage
·        Salicylic acid prevent breakouts
·        It actually works!!!!

What I dont like:
·         Nothing

10 comments:

  1. i use garnier blackhead uproooting scrub... which helps in removing blackheads well too.. shall chk this out next time..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the garnier one earlier - was fine but this one seems to work better on my skin - I think this is more gentler on the skin yet it still works

      Please do join my blog - there is link 'join this site' on the right hand side - follow publicly so that I can see you :)

      Delete
  2. Great review shilpa. . i am like always on the lookout of products with salicylic acid that do more good than harm :) . . will try this !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. surely do - I use it twice a day and haven't noticed anything bad

      Delete
  3. sounds like worth buying ! thnx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Shilpa!
    i joined ur lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Energy and space clearing traces all the way back to the people of yore. It is difficult to follow who originally made and fostered the training, since this is a custom present in all societies all throughout the planet.
    reputable tree removal service Sacramento, CA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy, have you ever before thought about to create about Nintendo Dsi handheld? navigate here

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin