... and that was the end of my hair problems!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

... and that was the end of my hair problems!

Long lustrous hair did not take too long to turn into a mesh of tangles. All it took was a little hard water and some life stress. I tried various options from home remedies to salon treatments. Expensive salon treatments would show some results but wouldn't last long. Fancy products would burn a hole in my pocket. Home made treatments gave me more stress than any results. Then one fine day my husband helped me out with his superb idea (he was sick of my broom-like hair too) - yes he forced me to get a hair cut. From hair that was up-to my waist I got it cut right down to my shoulders. I looked 5 years younger, my head felt lighter, all split ends were gone... and that was the end of my hair problems!

Recently I attended the Dove Hair Care Indiblogger meet and found out that the new Dove care range works even with hard water. I got some good tips from the doctor present there as well as from my fellow bloggers. The Dove App (access it here - https://www.facebook.com/dove/app_127320750626819) told me I needed a hair-fall shampoo. Well I am still to try out their range and will surely review their shampoo once I have used it for about 2 months. Till then I hope I don't have to go chop-chop again too soon!

PS: this post is part of a contest entry

4 comments:

  1. I've been hearing a lot about Dove hair products too...all I've tried so far are the Dove soaps and chocolates, and they are awesome! have to try the hair range too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Dove and they are good..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dove is making great names.I always adore Dove :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin