Butterfly Free Hand Nail Art - Tutorial

Monday, June 11, 2012

Butterfly Free Hand Nail Art - Tutorial

Linked@Lipgloss Linkup Party wants PINK and We Love Nails theme this week is free hand nail art. Well I thought this week I'm going to link both these up and present to you a butterfly nail art. Again as I've said in my earlier nail art tutorial - I like nail art that doesn't take too long to do. This week too I have really short nails and but the same nail art done on long nails would look lovely!
Butterfly nail art
Butterfly nail art
So without further ado lets begin.
First of course begin by painting your nails a base colour. I have painted it using Diana of London City Glamour - Jasmine. A nice pink colour as the base.

Next I took Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Honeymoon Red" (I love that name) and draw short strokes to create the butterfly wings.

Then I took the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Save that Date" and drew the body and antennae for the butterfly.
Butterfly nail art
Butterfly nail art

To give this some shimmer instead of a top coat I finished with the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Fairy nail paint.
Butterfly nail art
Butterfly nail art

Butterfly nail art
Butterfly nail art

Here is a step by step picture tutorial
Butterfly tutorial


5 comments:

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin