Guaranteed smooth hair - Sunsilk Keratinology Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask - Review

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Guaranteed smooth hair - Sunsilk Keratinology Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask - Review

Last product in my hair care favourites is the product I give full marks. Yes I am talking about the Sunsilk Keratinology Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask. This product is part of the Sunsilk Keratinology range which aims at keeping your salon treated hair looking and feeling wonderful. If you wish to know more about the Keratinology range you can check my post HERE. It is the little pot in the center of the below pic.

sunsilk-keratinology-products
Sunsilk Keratinology Range

What the company Claims
sunsilk-keratinology-hair-mask
Sunsilk Keratinology Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask
The Sunsilk Keratinology Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask is aimed at providing intensive action to give you smooth hair.

The Product
The Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask comes in a big round pot with a screw cap. The Hair Spa Mask smells lovely (similar to other products from this range) and is a light creamy pink color product. The texture is not as thick as the Express Treatment Conditioner but is very suitable for massaging the product along your hair.

sunsilk-keratinology-open
Sunsilk Keratinology Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask


My Experience
This product is the best thing that happened to my hair. Yes the effect of using it is so impressive that I just can’t stop raving about this product.

I use this hair mask once a week. The process is simple. I wash my hair with the Sunsilk Keratinology Detoxifying Shampoo (or the VLCC Soya Protein Shampoo depending upon my mood). After rinsing off the shampoo I gently squeeze out all the water from my hair. Then I take small sections of my hair and apply this hair mask gently massaging it along the length of the hair focusing on the ends where I have split ends. Once all hair strands are covered I tie up my hair into a lose bun – you can optionally cover the head with a shower cap. Then I leave it on for 10 minutes. The packaging says leave it on for 5 minutes but I think for deep action products its better to leave them on for a bit longer – if you have limp hair or already smooth hair then you can leave it on for only 5 minutes initially – if that works for you great or else next time try extending the time a bit.

After 10 minutes I rinse my hair thoroughly with warm water, giving a last rinse of cold water. Even as you wash off your hair you will be able to feel the smoothness. Then I let my hair dry naturally (its been 4 years since I used a hair dryer!) and it feels wonderful. Hair is at its smoothest best. The split ends don’t vanish over night but here it seems they do – no they are not really gone but the hair looks so healthy that you can barely see the split ends any more. The dryness associated with hair with split ends is gone, they look shiny and healthy, for me it was an instant wow effect.

The effect lasts for around 3 days after which anyways my hair has become so dirty that I need to have another head wash.

If you remember I had done a post on a DIY hair mask – the results of that are extremely good too but the hassle of creating the mask always makes me miss doing that on weekly basis. Now I finally have something I can simply use out of the box.

If you haven’t tried this go get your self a Sunsilk Keratinology Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask today!

Swatch
sunsilk-keratinology-hair-mask-swatch
Sunsilk Keratinology Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask - swatch
Details at a glance
Packaging: tub with a screw cap
Texture: thick creamy
Fragrance: fruity
Price: Rs 400 (200 ml)

What I like
  • removes all dryness associated with split ends
  • provides wonderful smoothness
  • fragrance is lovely
  • works with hard water without causing dandruff
  • does not deteriorate hair fall

What I don’t like
  • absolutely nothing!

So which of the products is your favourite – which hair product has worked for you – share your favourites in the comments below.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm loving this Sukanya, I'm sure you'll like it too!

      Delete
  2. i love this range.. except for the shampoo which do not seem to do any miracles to my hair.. but i simply loveee the and pack..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what hair type do you have Rajalakshmi? Mine is oily on the scalp but dry hair and the shampoo works so nicely on them

      Delete
  3. Thank. It makes me feel great when I read all these stories. It helps me from hopelessness and make me more stronger to fly… thank… for everything.


    ReplyDelete
  4. mine is a very dry scalp so is my hair, wondering will this work for me???? :( plssss suggest.
    And also, can this be massaged on the scalp too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is not meant for the scalp - if you have extremely dry scalp please visit a dermatologist - it could actually be some form of fungus that can easily be treated.
      This hair mask is very good for dry hair though. So you can surely try it out but please don't put on the scalp - in fact most hair products are better kept away from the scalp. Even when you shampoo make sure you rinse out again and again to remove all traces of the shampoo.

      Delete
  5. I want to buy this mask .If anyone is haing please call me at 9650169531

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are combined with a professional hand massage with a gentle exfoliating masque. Of course manicures and pedicures are not complete without beautiful nail design, with that you can designate a polish change, French polish, or if you're feeling a little spontaneous, a unique nail art design.Inflatable Jacuzzi

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin