Men will be men - make them crave if they won't shave!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Men will be men - make them crave if they won't shave!

Men will be men, no matter what all you do for that special man in your life, it won’t be easy to get him to do things you like, specially if you are married to him!



As women we tend to be natural givers, givers of love, care, respect, understanding, and givers of a good part of our lives. We love our men dearly and are ready to sacrifice for them day in and out. And yet when it comes to something as simple as dressing handsomely for us, men will shirk back. For them it simply is too much to wear that special cologne you gifted, or even to do something as basic as shave that horrible stubble.



It is no simple task to get your man to shave; men seem to pride themselves in dressing masculine (read shabby!). But we as women do deserve a smooth shaven face when we try to kiss one at least.



So why not make them crave for something they desire and get them to shave. And when you shoo him away from a kiss you can sing this along

Shave my honey

If you crave me dear

Shave to smartness

If you want me near

Shave my honey, go clean and bare

Shave my honey

And kiss me my dear



And if nothing else works, call up his mother and ask her to ask him to shave – there is no craving in this – but this one will work for sure for the mamma’s little babies!


This post is part of the 'Shave or Crave' movement in association with BlogAdda.com

1 comment:

  1. :-) .... The Mama threat works lke a chrm doesn't it? ;-) .... all the best

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin