SaliQt Active Body Wash for Body Acne, Rashes and Folliculitis - Review

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SaliQt Active Body Wash for Body Acne, Rashes and Folliculitis - Review

SaliQt Active Body Wash

SaliQt Active Body Wash is by a brand called Cosmedic which has been set up by a team of doctors. You can read more details about Cosmedic HERE

I have been using this body wash for about a month now and am ready to share with you my experience.

SaliQt Active Body Wash
SaliQt Active Body Wash

About SaliQt Active Body Wash

"Our triple action body cleanser is the first body wash in India that simultaneously cleanses, treats and improves the appearance of body acne, heat rashes and folliculitis. Proprietary Sali-Q complex delivering 2% bio-active Salicylic Acid is biologically recombined with purifying Triclosan and moisturising actives for truly rapid results without irritation or dryness.
Hypoallergenic - Non-Comedogenic - Oil-Free - Non-Drying - Skin-Safe pH:"

How To Use SaliQt Active Body Wash

As per the directions given on the pack you can use this just like any other body wash. It asks you to use it twice a day. Unfortunately in winters I cannot (read will not!) take a bath twice a day. So, well I used this on my back (which suffers from acne) every day and despite no instructions for this - I also tried this on my face. On the face I used it twice a day.
SaliQt Active Body Wash
SaliQt Active Body Wash

Packaging and Price of SaliQt Active Body Wash

SaliQt comes in a green colored bottle with a pump dispenser. Very bath friendly packaging, and the dispenser dispenses enough product for one face wash, Two pumps are needed for the back.

This comes at a cost of Rs 249 for 100 ml

SaliQt Active Body Wash
SaliQt Active Body Wash

My Experience with SaliQt Active Body Wash


SaliQt Active Body Wash
SaliQt Active Body Wash
I like the slight tangy fragrance of this body wash. It is a pale yellow translucent liquid which gives decent lather in the bath.

It leaves the skin feeling smooth, fresh and removes all makeup as well when used on the face.

After 4 weeks of using this I do notice that the acne on my back did not flare up and no new breakouts were there. On the face it helped reducing the oiliness without making the skin dry. Due to winters I do have to top it up with a light  moisturizer in some areas of the face but generally I can do without a moisturizer when using this.

SaliQt Active Body Wash
SaliQt Active Body Wash
Unfortunately I did not see a reduction in existing acne on both my back and face. But I like this face wash because it is gentle, does not aggravate the skin, and also helps me avoid moisturizer which is sure to cause breakouts specially as the days get warmer.


Final Verdict On SaliQt Active Body Wash

I would say anyone suffering from body acne should give this product a try. I personally would recommend this as a refreshing gentle face wash for people with facial acne. This can be used along with acne treatment medication as it does not cause excessive dryness.

As a body wash and face wash the bottle has lasted me around a month and I think there is still enough product to last me atleast 20 days more. So overall I am satisfied though not completely happy as I was really expecting my back and face to clear up using this. But I will repurchase and use this until I stumble upon something better.

PS: sample sent by brand but my opinion is completely honest based on my own experience with the product.

3 comments:

  1. A thyroid disease creates an imbalance in your body that can make you a very sick person. This can produce serious problems that should be treated immediately. If you suspect that you are at risk, you alternative thyroid remedies should see your doctor as soon as possible. Catching these diseases early on is important because they often take months to fully develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning how to strengthen immune system is important because it is our body's first line of defense against things like germs, viruses, bacteria, and even cancer that all make us sick. Instagram seamoss_valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promptly this kind of extraordinary internet site must unquestionably become identified inside of every one of the web site a lot of people, as a result of meticulous posts or perhaps critiques or perhaps comments. Fashion Trends

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin