Chi Chi Clothing Wishlist - Dresses to Drool For

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chi Chi Clothing Wishlist - Dresses to Drool For

Chi Chi is a clothing brand that retails in London. They have an online website as well (ChiChiClothing.com)

While browsing through the site it was hard for me to decide which dress was my favorite  As always I have instead a wishlist - with not one, not two, but six, yes 6 dresses (OK I admit the list was long but I cannot just post the entire collection here now can I?)

So let me present to you my wishlist - based on my picks for the summer. Along with each entry I'll tell you why I liked the dress. So go ahead and enjoy! All images are collages made from pictures taken directly from the Chi Chi website.

Chi Chi Clothing - Allegra

Chi Chi Clothing - Allegra
Chi Chi Clothing - Allegra
This first dress is a lovely chiffon dress embellished with diamante  The dress looks comfy and yet so elegant and summery!

Chi Chi Clothing - Analee

Chi Chi Clothing Wishlist - Analee
Chi Chi Clothing - Analee
This white masterpiece is so very pretty! It seems fit for a princess! The embroider detailing on the front and the ruched back make it look adorable - or may I say romantic?

Chi Chi Clothing - Lala

Chi Chi Clothing - Lala
Chi Chi Clothing - Lala
Talk of summers and not talk of a coral dress - simply not possible - coral is so huge this summer that you have to have a coral dress. The collar detailing and the simple satin ribbon on the waist make it perfect for a lunch with friends - playful and very girly!

Chi Chi Clothing - Madeira

Chi Chi Clothing - Madeira
Chi Chi Clothing - Madeira
First off the name of this dress - sounds like 'madira' which essentially means alcohol in Hindi - so this is my pick for a cocktail party. Keeping summers in mind the color is light, the fabric is soft and detailing just perfect for a party.

Chi Chi Clothing - Martina

Chi Chi Clothing - Martina
Chi Chi Clothing - Martina
 Blue fairy? Martina reminds me of the little martini glasses (am I talking too much alcohol?) By the way I don't drink - not sure why all this alcohol fascination all of a sudden! Getting back to the lovely dress - if you are headed out to a prom - grab hold of this. It is such a lovely head turner. I love the shape of the sleeves and the detailing all over. The color is breezy and I'm sure the dress will make you feel like a queen!

Chi Chi Clothing - Sierra

Chi Chi Clothing - Sierra
Chi Chi Clothing - Sierra
Along with my fascination for romantic and princess looking outfits I had to pick one that was out an out sexy! Sierra is a cocktail bandage dress. The color and shape simply spell OOMPH!

I hope you enjoyed my picks from the wast range of dresses available at Chi Chi clothing. I really do hope I get to actually try one of these soon!

This post is part of a competition by etailPR and Chi Chi clothing. You can participate by visiting the etailPR blog HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin