Vellvette Box March 2013

Monday, April 8, 2013

Vellvette Box March 2013

Hi Friends

I had received my Vellvette box almost a week ago but did not get a chance to write about it.
March Vellvette Box
March Vellvette Box

March Vellvette Box

The theme for March was Holi and hence the colorful ribbon. The contents are not as colorful per say but the products are much better this time around.

March Vellvette Box
March Vellvette Box

Since I have subscribed for 6 months I got two extra samples this time. The Amino Collagen powder (I don't plan to eat this at all - its non vegetarian plus I'm not eating any powders - full stop!) I might feed these to my plants instead, or try and make a face pack out of it - any other fun suggestions are most welcome!

March Vellvette Box
March Vellvette Box

I also got the Ofra Acne Face Mask in a tiny tub (see that round pot in the box) - this seems promising and has already been put to test, waiting to see how it fares before I put up a review on this.

What I really liked in the box is the Clinique face wash and the NYX Lip Gloss. I might add the lip gloss in a giveaway because right now I have too many glosses - I have left this untouched so that either this goes in a giveaway or in a blog sale.

Reviews on products will come in the weeks to follow after they have either passed or failed my tests so that I can give a proper verdict on them!

Which products do you want to see reviewed first?

10 comments:

  1. the acne treatment mask looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, I just started using it, hope it works as per its claims

      Delete
  2. The box loks really nice. A Clinique product of considerable size and a full size NYX round gloss... the gloss is really good I must say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, and you can check the ongoing blog sale if you like something there - I might add the gloss to the sale as well :)

      Delete
  3. Your velvette box looks really great! I have heard many nice things about the soap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, I just wish they sent me something other than the Amino thingy!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please do not leave advertising links in comments

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin