Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser - My Experience

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser - My Experience

In one of my vellvette boxes I got this small sample of the Clinique Rinse Off foaming cleanser. I was glad to try out a product from Clinique and fell in love with the gorgeous pink color.
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser

Clinique Rinse-Of Foaming Cleanser (Rs 1600 for 150ml, on their online website it is listed at $20)

Clinique cleanser comes in a small transparent tube with a screw cap. Usage instructions are given on the sample tube but ingredient list is missing.
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser

Clinique products usually have a number denoting the skin type it is meant for. This sample tube that I have does not have the number but based on its texture I think it is meant for combination skin.
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser

The cleanser is like mousse, soft and fluffy, it is absolutely free of fragrance and lathers very well. Skin feels squeaky clean after using this. I follow this with a face serum for some moisture.

Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser
Overall I like this cleanser, it removes all makeup and leaves skin feeling fresh. Does not over dry the skin but the downside is it is very expensive. I am keeping my sample tube for travel purposes as it really does a great job of cleansing the skin and a small amount is enough to clean the face and neck.

Have you tried this cleanser? Do share your own experiences below or let me know what cleanser you find is the best for removing all makeup without drying out the skin.



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know that it removes all makeup.. Good review Shilpa G :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been thinking of trying out clinique products for sometime now. thnx for the review Shilpa <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, after trying this out I am keen to explore the brand further now

      Delete
  4. Thanks for reviewing this product. I have been using Clinique products for the last couple of years and it gave a great result. Clinique is the product that you can rely on for quality.

    Clinique bonus time 2013

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin