Love Your Lips - Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - Review and Swatches

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Love Your Lips - Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - Review and Swatches

Baby lips? Smooth smoochy lips? Rosy lips? Which one do you want? What if I tell you you can have them all?

A little rhyme going on there isn't it! Well getting back to the serious stuff, I'm talking about a product that so many of you must have already tried or seen or at least heard off. And its none other than the Maybelline Baby Lips that the world is going gaga about. So am I! I absolutely fell in love with this the first time this product touched my lips. And you'll know why very soon!

Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict

Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict

Maybelline Baby Lips Rose Addict is a lovely rosy pink lip balm.
It is translucent and gives a hint of color and shine to the lips. The company claims that the lip balm provides moisturization that lasts for 6 hours.

Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict

Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - Price and Packaging

The lip balm has a price of Rs 150 for 4.5g. It comes in a lovely pink packaging with Baby Lips written in a bubble font written largely on it in white. Looks absoluely adorable!
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict
The ingredient list is mentioned on the packing (not on the tube)

Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict

Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - My Experience

This lip balm smells lovely - like strawberries - doesn't have a taste though. I have been applying this again and again - not because my lips get dry but because I love the smell. I love the rosy look it gives to my lips - I have spent a whole week without any lip color as it sort of masks the pigmentation of my lips.
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict

It keeps my lips feeling soft and smooth. I also like applying this at night so that I wake up to soft rosy lips. I have simply fallen in love with this!

Below are some lip swatches and a hand swatch - as you can see it looks more rosy on my lips than on the hand swatch.
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - Lip Swatch
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - Lip Swatch

Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - Lip Swatch
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - Lip Swatch

Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - Swatch
Maybelline Baby Lips - Rose Addict - Swatch
Which Baby Lips variant do you have? If you haven't yet tried this and are looking for a lip balm - look no further and get your self one.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Review..
    I am using Oriflame's Beauty Lip Balm from the longest times and it is one of the bests that I have used so far.. Makes my slips smooth and very pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I'll try the Oriflame one once this one is over

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin