China Glaze, Essie, Orly and Some Hair Care Haul

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

China Glaze, Essie, Orly and Some Hair Care Haul

This is one haul that I was eagerly awaiting and longing for. I really wanted to try out China Glaze but wasn't sure if I wanted to spend so much on a nail paint. And then I saw some extremely good swatches of Essie nail polishes which are not even available here. And so my search began online.

I found a website Beauty Stop Online that was offering free shipping* over $59 or a flat rate of $8.99 if the order value was less than $59. I don't like paying for shipping so I actually made sure my cart total was $59. You can pay using your credit card easily.
Beauty Stop Online
Beauty Stop Online
Their shipping rules are clearly mentioned on the site
Beauty Stop Online - Shipping
Beauty Stop Online - Shipping



The website is easy to browse. You can use the drop down menus on top to narrow your search or select the options on the left hand side that allow you to go to your products.
Beauty Stop Online - Product Categories
Beauty Stop Online - Product Categories

Since I was focusing on the polishes the best thing I liked was the search by color feature. It helped me narrow down my polishes instead of spending ours browsing to find the right color. And yes they have so many different shades of polishes available that browsing through the entire list will take you hours!
Beauty Stop Online - Nail Polishes
Beauty Stop Online - Nail Polishes

I hoarded like crazy and thankfully I ordered well before the Rupee hit such a low! I placed my order on 6th June and on 29th June my big cardboard box with all my lovely polishes was home! Customer support was very nice (I kept worrying about my parcel getting lost) and customs did not create problems for me in India. The main time was taken by the Customs and Indian post but I'm glad it all reached unharmed!

Now getting a peek into what all I got.
Beauty Stop Online HAUL
Beauty Stop Online HAUL

As you can see the haul is mainly of polishes - from China Glaze, Essie and Orly. And to save on shipping I added some hair curlers, a round hair brush, some nail filers and a wooden cuticle pushing stick that I forgot to click.

Nail Polishes From China Glaze, Essie and Orly
Nail Polishes From China Glaze, Essie and Orly
Overall my shopping experience was fun and I am now the proud owner of some very pretty nail polish shades. I do wish they had a wider range of makeup as well so that I could shop some makeup from this site.

Girls give me suggestions on how to make secret space for all my makeup stuff! I have added a lot of earlier hauled items to the blog sale so that I can make place for my new lovelies. Do check out if you feel like trying out something from the sale - you can check the link HERE

*Please note free shipping is only for the US - my parcel came through a friend in the US who sent it to me. For international parcels shipping cost will depend on the mode you choose.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Shilpa, thanks for pointing out a new website for polishes. But could you tell me if the shipping is free for international orders above $59 as well? Coz the rules specify domestic US shipping. Therefore the doubt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes thanks for pointing it out - I forgot to mention the free shipping is for US only - I have updated the article with the same. If you have friends in the US you can get it delivered to them which is what I did

      Delete
  2. wow....awesome haul.
    please review the nailpaints soon :)
    and please check out my new blog and follow if you like.
    http://dialbforbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - I've already done a post about the China Glaze chocolate colored nail paint - please do check it out!

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin