No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers

Saturday, July 27, 2013

No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers

If you remember my haul from beautystoponline that I talked about HERE you will remember these rollers I got. Now these are called 'Magnetic' rollers but there is nothing magnetic about them. I have no idea why they are called magnetic rollers and there is no description on the pack.

These rollers are a great way to get curls without using any heat. Super safe for the hair and extremely easy to use.

No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers

The rollers are made of a good quality plastic and are like regular two piece rollers. The ones I have are 7/8th of an inch in diameter. They are available in other sizes as well. The thicker the roller the larger your curls will be. These are super cheap priced at $1.09 at several online stores.


No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers


The roller has a round barrel with holes and there is an upper securing shell which snaps on to keep your hair in place.
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers

These rollers are super easy to use. Damp your hair, take a small section of hair and starting from the tips roll the hair onto the round barrel (the one with the holes in it) and keep rolling towards the roots. Once you think you have rolled them to the correct height secure the hair in place by snapping the outer cover on top. Now repeat the process with the remaining hair and leave the rollers in place for as long as you wish but a minimum of 1 hour.
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers
I left mine on for around 2.5 hours and you can see the results below. I have combed out my hair gently using my fingers and then taken the pic.
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers
No Heat Curls - Diane Snap-on Rollers

Now some tips on getting the best results out of these rollers
1. Use on damp hair
2. Section your hair in 1-2 inch wide sections
3. Always apply rollers evenly - to do this divide the entire hair into a left and a right section. Then apply a roller on each section one by one. So first put on on the left side followed by one on the right side and continue. This will give you even curls on both sides of your head.
4. Keep them for as long as you can - the longer the better.

My hair is naturally wavy and I think curling them without any heat is a great way to style them. Do you like curling your hair?

10 comments:

  1. This is something I really need!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems to be really good. Thanks for this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can try using it with some hair mousse to get better curls i think.
    But its so affordable.
    reminds me of d strawberry hair curler i have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my hair hates hair mousse and I wanted to get the curls without any chemicals at all :)
      After keeping this for 2 hours I got these curls which lasted an entire day - so I think next I'll try putting them on for 3 hours and that should do - want the curls to look soft and natural :)
      What are strawberry curlers?

      Delete
  4. wow! It really gives great curls....but i don't need one! My hair are allready enough wavy...Great Post!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin